Thursday, June 5, 2014

Spider-Man - Super Hero Showdown

Back in the mid-to-late 2000's I bought this Super Hero Showdown Spider-man figure along with a few other heroes when the line was on clearance. The figures reminded me of the old Secret Wars line that I loved as a kid. These figures are really nicely sculpted and have a ton of articulation.


The only down side is that their joints are a little fragile. It is possible to pop the joints apart by accident. He's got great paint apps and is an all around cool figure. The are slightly better articulated that the Marvel Universe figures, but far less rugged.


4 comments:

  1. These guys are more then a little fragile.I have all of them but I hate to say that the years in storage havent been at all kind to them. The Thing and hulk are a little sturdier then the others but still the legs like to fall off. I always really liked the Punisher and Ghostrider to this line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the MoleMan and the Ghost Rider from this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering how durable these are and i guess i got the answer on that Kevin but that's too bad on how fragile these things are they would be fun to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of collectors passed on most Marvel Universe figures because they already had them from the Showdown line.

    ReplyDelete