Monday, August 21, 2017

Paw Patrol Roll Patrol Road Tour

I know Paw Patrol is geared at a very different audience than this blog usually attracts, but as a kid I remember meeting characters at malls and grand openings of restaurants. I always thought that kind of stuff was really cool. Over the weekend I attended a the Paw Patrol Roll Patrol Road Tour, a huge event put on by Spin Master Toys. I went to the Road Tour with some friends and family and just had a really good time. I was really impressed with the detail that went into designing all the attractions. I think the Paw Patrol Roll Patrol Road Tour is this generations Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Coming Out of their Shells Tour or He-Man Power Tour. Just a really fun way for kids to experience their favorite tv/toy characters come to life.

1 comment:

  1. My 4 year old has been pretty interested in Paw Patrol over the last couple of months. They are pretty neat and the show is kind of fun, too. We're dog people, so I can dig the idea of dog action figures. I was always a big fan of any G.I. Joes that came with canine companions, so it's cool that these guys pretty much dominate (although there are at least two human companions that I know of).

    ReplyDelete