Monday, March 2, 2015

Terminator - ReAction

If you've been reading the site much, you may know that I love ReAction figures. I bought the entire Terminator line, and today we are checking out the Terminator figure. This is based on the outfit the Terminator seals from a street punk as soon as he arrives in our time.


 He has black boots, brown pants, and a gray jacket. The jacket has some really nice details on the back, showing off the metal studs. I think the head sculpt in the weakest link on this toy. I know the ReAction figures are based on the era of toys that did not match actor likeness, but I don't think this figure is instantly recognizable as the T-800. Other figures in this line scream Terminator.


The Terminator comes with two awesome guns. His Uzi and pistol with laser site. Both of these weapons are memorable from the film.

3 comments:

  1. He kinda looks like an anime Terminator with that face. I'm still tempted by him though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH REACTION WOULD MAKE THEIR WAY DOWN HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH REACTION WOULD MAKE THEIR WAY DOWN HERE

    ReplyDelete