Monday, May 22, 2017

1985 Imperial Godzilla & King Kong

I made a special video about the 1985 Imperial Godzilla & King Kong figures I got for my 7th birthday. I posted this video to youtube, but forgot to blog about in on my birthday! So anyway here's my birthday video a week late. Godzilla was a big part of my childhood and I really loved these figures. I used to get a kick out of the fact that the 12" Imperial Godzilla was in the background of most episodes of the Roseanne sitcom in the 80's. Along with reviewing these figures I also talk about how this Godzilla figure has been important though out my life starting with some home video of me getting these figures and finishing off with some clips from a low budget video called Godzilla Flick my friends and I made at the end of high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment