Thursday, July 26, 2012

Care Bears Cup

A few months ago I asked my mom about some of the licensed properties cups I had as a kid. I was looking for a specific one, but here is one that I forgot I had that she dug out of the back of the glasses cabinet in her kitchen.  This Care Bears cup was made by Deka in 1983. Deka made a lot of plastic kids cups and plates in the 80's.


 You can see in the 2nd photo that my cup has a chip at the bottom. I probably dropped it as a kid. I don't remember how it happened. My sister had an identical Deka cup that featured Strawberry Shortcake artwork.


If you've read my Care Bears figures post , you know that my sister had the little poseable figure of the yellow bear and I'm almost positive I had a figure of the green bear on this cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment