Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Action Figure Advetures 100th Post!

Wow, this is the 100th post on AFA. We've had over 2,000 views already and our average number of hits per day seems to be crawling up slowly. If you've recently stumbled upon this blog feel free to check out some of the older posts. If you are a regular reader, thanks!

This is a promotional image I created for one of our stop motion animated series(Animation Creation). It features custom figures of myself and Derek that were used in the show. The opening sequence to the show also features the magnetic alphabet letters. Derek and I are playing with all our toys. The toys are mostly Micro Machine Star Wars toys. There a some army men in there to represent GI Joes along with a robot, Godzilla, and the Batmobile.

If you haven't watched any of the episodes of Animation Creation or Action Figure Adventure, you really should. They are both fun and feature lot of toys. Based on the names you can tell that AFA more heavily features toys.

Since I have off tomorrow I'm going to try to work on another Animation/Review. Perhaps I should come up with a name for my style of toy reviews that include animation in the title. Maybe "Action Figure Adventures Animated Review" is a more descriptive name.

No comments:

Post a Comment