Sunday, December 2, 2012

Flea Market Finds #10

I went to the flea market again today with my buddy Dave. I actually picked up quite a few figures. I paid 6.75 for this fine haul. There's two Cowboys of Moo Mesa figures. I never had any of them as a kid, but I watched the cartoon. The one with black and white spots is the Colorado Kid. The blue/gray Cowboy is Dakota Dude. I also got one of the Neutrino kids and a Foot Solder from Ninja Turtles. There's the Ghostbuster Zombie Monster, a Battle Beast, and a GI Joe army builder (Rock Viper).


7 comments:

  1. nice... I have that Beast in a larger scale, and he's fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when the Blue Beast came out. It was a tough one to find. Great scores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost picked up that Beast figure at a garage sale and passed it up.That's the flip action one correct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too sweet! Congrats on this awesome haul. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I had that Battle Beast when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice haul for that price! That Battle Beast is Delta Chameleon. He was always my favorite when I was a kid. I bought him again on Ebay a few years back, and he just disappeared. We don't have any flea markets nearby, so I may have to resort to Ebay again.

    ReplyDelete