Saturday, December 8, 2012

Daily Planet News Paper Truck - Corgi

Another cool DC superhero die cast car made by Corgi in 1978. Like the other Corgi cars I have, this car was given to my by a kid up the street who passed down a bunch of his toys to me when he out grew them. I've had this since sometime is the mid 80's.


 I always thought it was funny for that the Daily Planet knew Superman wore street cloths over his costume... and glasses and then put it on the side of their tuck. Someone didn't put a lot of thought into the design of the graphic. Although the graphic is bold and interesting.

 I looks like I missed a little dust on top of the cab when I photographed it.


3 comments:

  1. I used to have that too in the seventies! Ah memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In used to have this little van that you could look into a viewer in the back and see a comic image of the Hulk smashing the inside that thing was just awesome and one i hope to have again someday.

    ReplyDelete