Saturday, December 22, 2012

Eternos Palace King Randor - MOTUC

If you didn't already know I love the vintage He-Man cartoon and was very happy to get a toon inspired version of King Randor. He is a nice mix of new and re-used parts. Now I don't feel bad that I missed out on the armored version released before I got into the Classic line.


In the vintage toy line they made a King Randor figure as the line was dying out. It was long after the cartoon was off the air and I stopped paying attention to He-Man. The Classics line has really gotten me back into He-Man in a big way and I'm happy to have the King & Queen.



6 comments:

  1. That is cool. I loved the cartoon as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always tempted to call him the Burger King Mascot action figure, but he looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent review! Glad to see a classic cartoon version of this character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the detail they put into these figures but there's something about their straight legs i don't like.The 200x figures have limited leg articulation but were molded into a battle stance.IDK maybe it's just me :( Great display piece though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do a double-take when I see that figure, because at first glance I think it is the "Burger King" King. I start to think, "they made an action figure of the guy from the Burger King commercials?" Then, a second later, I realize it is He-Man's dad.

    But no matter how many times I see it, I ALWAYS have that first reaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lot's of people say that. He looks like King Randor to me.

      Delete