Thursday, December 6, 2012

More Jurrassic Park

Here are a few more Jurassic Park Dinosaurs I have in my collection of Dinosaurs. These guys are nicely detailed and have some articulation. The Dimetrodon has a moveable jaw and swivels at the shoulder joint of each leg.


He has the JP logo on his tail


Many people consider the T-Rex to be the star of Jurrassic Park  (and it was) but the Velociraptor also played a huge part in the suspenseful end of the film. This figure also has an articulated jaw and swivel cuts on each leg.

9 comments:

  1. Like the detail on those, pretty nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had those...My ex GF made off with them years ago. Arghhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always thought these were nicely detailed figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these in scale with 3 3/4 figures?Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty nice figures, though I wish they put that "JP" trademark somewhere hidden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing these toys brings back a lot of childhood memories of JP. Are the toys collectible these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know. I just liked dinosaurs and picked them up at yard sales over the years.

      Delete