Sunday, January 27, 2013

Procrustus -MOTUC

Procrustus is a four armed giant from the Masters of the Universe mini-comics. The figure is a mix of new parts with the legs of Megator. Procrustus is the first MOTUC giant figure I've bought. He's pretty cool. He is mostly painted in shades of brown. I wish he had a little mossy green on him to make him match his comic look a little more. He comes with a giant yellow ball. This is supposed to be the Star Seed from one of the He-Man cartoon episodes.




7 comments:

  1. Saw the Pixel-Dan review of this guy and was impressed! Great addition to your collection so congrats on him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like him, but there isn't much to say about him. The pictures are worth a thousand words a piece and he wasn't in much other media.

      Delete
  2. Is he supposed to be yellow? I am not familiar with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's tan. My light gave him a yellowish tint. It's not sunny enough this time of year for me to get a lot of natural light in side.

      Delete
    2. I tried to fix the first picture in photoshop.

      Delete
  3. Man, I'm a bit jealous! When he went up for sale, it was him or Mosquitor. I had to choose Mosquitor! I will have to say though, if he goes back to store, I will have to pick him up. Congrats on your first giant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling they didn't sell out. You might have a shot at him again later.

      Delete