Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Color Blanks - Rose Art

I recently started buying Color Blanks by Rose Art, plain vinyl figures that you can draw on with markers. Then I noticed that Pixel Dan reviewed the holiday themed Color Blanks. He asked readers to send him MOTU themed figures. I had thought about making a Spikor using this style of Color Blank. Spikor here is based on a weird rubber mini-fig of Spikor from the 80's (That's why he's blue instead of purple).

Pixel Dan is featuring two different Masters of the Universe themed Color Blanks I created.



3 comments:

  1. I like him! I enjoy working on these blank vinyl figures. I get the Color Blanks every once in a while, but overall, I've been buying Creatology blanks from Michaels. I like them a bit better due to the rotocasting on the arms. This version head is perfect for Spikor. I did one way back in the first of last year using the same head. Here's the link to it. http://www.taylorlymbery.com/2012/05/diy-vinyl-toy-custom-of-month-spikor.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just picked up a couple of Creatology blanks.

      Delete