Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nightmare before He-Man

Facebook shows me t-shirts from Teefury.com all the time in the little ads off to the side. I finally saw one I liked so much that I bought it. I'm always a little hesitant about buying shirt online because I'm kind of picky about the feeling and sizing of the shirts I wear. Assuming they use the same band for all their shirt, I now know that their shirts are okay.


This shirt is such a great blend of Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas and Skeletor from He-Man & MOTU. Two things I really enjoy. Stop Motion Animation and 80's cartoons. I also feel that people will not ask you to explain it if they don't know because it's just and image. Sometimes if a shirt is a nerdy joke and has text you get suck educating people on a pop culture property they missed.

Shirts on Teefury are only available for one day, but you can look at all the old ones on their gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment