Wednesday, June 13, 2012

and the Joker got away!

Today we are taking a look at the 1978 Superheroes Jokermobile. It was made by Corgi Junior out of Great Britain. I got this sometime in the early 80's from a neighbor who passed down a lot of toys he "out grew".


 It's matchbox sized and features a white paint job with stickers. My stickers are badly yellowed. This "van" features driver and passenger side doors as well as a double rear door. None of them actually open. It has an interesting design with the trianglular headlights and curved windsheild.


The top of the car has a small hole in it. I don't know if this served any function. As a kid I used to stick a gun that came with a matchbox army jeep in the hole so the Joker had a 360 degree machine gun on the roof.


The car has a metal top rivited to a plastic bottom. The wheels are plastic with metal axles.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I've played with this at some point of my early childhood.It looks very familiar.

    ReplyDelete