Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear)

The Rebel Soldier in Hoth Battle Gear was a great vintage army builder figure. He captured the look of the troops in the film perfectly. As a kid I often used him as Hoth Luke until I got the actual figure. There were so many Hoth Playsets, Creatures, and the Survival Gear weapon set with the Hoth Backpacks that gave kids lots of play value.


 It's a shame these Rebel Soldiers went out on patrol without their Bespin Blasters. I don't know how the Imperial Stormtroopers took them out because it doesn't look like they are carrying their rifles either. Maybe the Stormtroopers in Hoth Gear know judo.



3 comments:

  1. HAHA...I used him as Hoth Luke as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a few of these along with Han and Luke as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hoth inspired figures are the best. Too bad the Rebel figures came with the Bespin blaster, I would have liked a rifle with em like the Hoth Luke !

    ReplyDelete