Sunday, October 28, 2012

Flea Market Finds #8

I got home from work at the hayride last night a little after 11 PM and watched TV for a bit. I woke up on the sofa at 6:30 AM to my phone ringing. It was my buddy Dave asking if I wanted to go the the Flea Market. Let's do it!

I bought a lot of Master of the Universe figures. Prince Adam, Battle Cat, Sy-Klone, Man-E-Faces, Battle Armor Skeletor (feature still works) and a Remco knock-off (not pictured). I passed on a lot of Transformers that I saw the last time I was there. The guy wants to much for them.

 I didn't have a Prince Adam before. Battle Cat will go in my bin of toys for kids 
to play with when they come over with their parents.

Battle Armor Skeletor will replace the one in my collection because the one I had did not
have a working action feature. The broken one is going in the kids bin (so there is at least one MOTU villain). I'm not sure what I'm doing with my duplicate Man-E-Faces and Sy-Klone yet.

8 comments:

  1. Nice find! That Skeletor looks to be in great shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you have a kid's bin. We have children visit the cafe but I got nothing for them. Hmm...May have to rethink that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! And i really want to see that Remco Knock-Off i love those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a vintage toy in great condition!The hologram is usually non-existent on loose Sy-Klone figures.Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I commented on this....Hmm....Having a tub for guests to play with. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when you have lots of toys on display you have to have something to offer a kid to play with. So I just a a tub of stuff that I don't care about to much. A few duplicate Star Wars, GI Joes, and Masters of the Universe figures. There are also a bunch of Hot Wheels and Happy Meal toys in there also.

      Delete
  6. Wow! Great finds!!!

    Where do you live?
    We are in Canada and the flea markets are amazing here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the USA. specifically in Pennsylvania on the boarder to New Jersey. I actually do a lot of flea marketing in Jersey.

      Delete