Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Monsters in My Pocket #2

So the power is back on, but there is a lot of clean up work to do. The school I work at is open tomorrow. So I've been off for three days and haven't been able to cut up the fallen trees becuase I have an electric chain saw. We'll see what I can get done after work tomorrow. I also talked to someone at the DMV and they said they were closed on Monday and Tuesday., so if I'm lucky my license will get set out tomorrow.

Monsters in my Pockets... Matchbox doesn't just make little cars. Here we have
 the Phantom, the Mad Scientist (Dr Jekyll/Mr. Hyde) and the Ogre.

2 comments:

  1. These would go great in Monster Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing about having these as a kid was their trade-ability.Much like M.U.S.C.L.E. figures someone would always have one you needed and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete