Thursday, October 4, 2012

Little Plastic Dinos

Sorry, it was Back-to-School Night (8 down 27 years to go) so I didn't have time for a full update. Mini-Figs to the rescue. Hopefully I can get a good update in before going to work at the Hayride tomorrow night.

I had tons of these plastic dinos as a kid. I had each of these designs in several different colors. There are some other little guys like these from the same collection. I have no idea where they came from. I've had them for as long as I can remember. I'm talking like four years old.


2 comments:

  1. they have all of these here in Mexico. Knockoffs but hey...they are here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember having that Brontosaurus as a kid Kevin.These were alot of fun!It's amazing that you were able to hang on to these for so long.

    ReplyDelete