Thursday, October 2, 2014

Silverhawks & Thundercats @ Retro Con

At Retro Con I picked up some more Silverhawks. I've been slowly collecting figures from this line. They are hard to find in nice condition. I bought two figures and three birds. Copper Kid is one of the original characters with the spring open wings feature. Condor is a later character who has a spring-loaded missile launcher built into his arm.


Talley-Hawk (Gray) came with Quicksilver. Rayzor the blue bird came with Steelheart. Slybird who is orange came with Stargazer.




Three Thundercats voice actors were at Retro Con. Peter Newman and Larry Kenney were also voices for Silverhawks.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I never collected Silverhawks but almost bought one of them to sub as ArcAngel in the Xmen. Glad I didn't.

    ReplyDelete