Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Flea Market Finds #32

I've been super busy lately and I feel bad that I keep missing blog posts. Yesterday I came home from work with a really bad headache. I sat down in front of the TV and ended up sleeping for 12 hours (6 PM to 6 AM). I guess I needed it. If I try to have a normal life as well as work at the haunted hayride I really don't get enough sleep on the weekends. For instance over the weekend after getting home from the hayride after 1 AM (and not going to bed right away because I'm hyped up) I go up at 8 AM to go out to some yard sales on Saturday morning. Boy was I glad I did. I haven't been out to the flea markets on Sundays with my buddies in a couple of months. I was very excited to go out and to find some cool items.







I was at several yard sales in my town and then I went to a couple multi-family yard sales and communitiy flea markets 20 minutes or less away. I found a whole buch of 80's goodness.

 I got a Sectaurs character with his belt. Rowdy Roddy Piper with his cloth kilt from the LJN Wrestlers line. I picked up Extendar, Stratos, He-Man, Prince Adam, and one of the Rock People from Masters of the Universe. From the Real Ghostbusters line I picked up Dracula and Madame O from Bionic 6. I got a Visionaries figure, Captain Power bad guy and a villain from RoboCop. In addition I also picked up a mini-figure from Star Comm and a small bendy E.T. figure.

I also found a My Pet Monster Lunch Box complete with thermos. All these toys and the lunch box came to a total of $20.75. I'm pretty pleased. I have pretty much all the He-Man figures already, but I might use them for custom figures, or just to practice replacing the leg rubber bands before I try it on my broken Faker.



11 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Love the Sectaurs, Drac, and Nitro from Robocop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nitro is one of the few figures I still needed from wave 1

      Delete
  2. Love that Sectaurs - and I too just found an Extendar the other week!

    Let us know how that o-ring leg joint replacement goes, I need to try it someday but am a little nervous about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds dude! That E.T. figure is a diamond...treasure it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was one of the least expensive items in the post.

      Delete
  4. Great finds - love that lunch box!

    ReplyDelete