Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Spydor & Stridor - MOTU

I picked up some cool vintage Masters of the Universe vehicles at Retro Con. First up is Spydor. This mechanical spider vehicle features long red legs that when powered by batteries really walks. The guy I bought it from said it didn't work, but I might tinker with it a little. Spydor should also have two red guns mounted on each side of the drivers seat. They are both missing.


Stridor the mechanical horse was one of my favorite He-Man toys as a kid.  I bought this complete Stridor off my friend Nick at the show. It's a shame that his legs aren't articulated. Imagine if Stridor was battery operated like Spydor. That would be incredible.


________________________________________________________

Super Exciting Outrageous Toy Reviews kind of got off track two weeks ago, just after we got started. We're back to posting videos this week and one of my videos was featured today. Feel free to check it out.



2 comments:

  1. I do not want to collect MOTU EXCEPT for a few things. Snake Mountain, Greyskull, and Spydor here. What a cool looking vehicle. I could see JJJ piloting it to kill Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, Spydor would make a great Spider Slayer.

      Delete