Friday, September 13, 2013

Retro Con is almost here!


Well, the big day is almost here, and I can't wait. Rose and Tony have put so much work into planning this show. I know it's going to be great. I'm looking forward to meeting Larry Hama for the second time. I'm bringing some comics to get him to sign. I super excited about meeting Neil Ross. Both  gentlemen played important but very different rolls in giving voice to some of my favorite GI Joe characters. My buddy Paul will be there selling video games again so I'll be hanging out with him a lot. I always enjoy hearing from Mark Bellomo about all his adventures with toys. I plan to take lots of pictures and buy some cool toys. I'm sure there will be a few Retro Con reports in the next week.

If I don't post anything tomorrow it means I decided to stay for the post convention screening of Back to the Future, and didn't get home in time to post.

1 comment:

  1. Wish i could be there too but not going to happen at lest this time but maybe next year or so...Because you never know. : )

    ReplyDelete