Saturday, September 14, 2013

Retro Con Report Coming Soon...

I went. I saw. I conquered. I had a blast today at Retro Con. The show was twice as big as last year. I got to meet and talk with everybody I wanted to from authors to voice actors to toy collecting friends. I bought a ton of stuff again this year, and some of it is pretty wacky. My buddy Paul even let me take my 2nd GI Joe Air Craft Carrier to the show and stick it in the back of his video game booth. It didn't sell, but that was the old disappointments. I know it's not the kind of thing that you impulse buy anyway. I'm super tired right now so I'm not going to try to post my overview report tonight.

Just for the sake of randomness I'm going to leave you guys with a picture of me and my construction crew buddies. This pictures was taken while we were working on renovations to the upstairs of my house.



2 comments: