Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Can't wait for Retro Con!

Retro Con 2016 is this weekend in Oaks, Pennsylvania (Sept. 24th & 25th 2016) at the Greater Phully Expo Center. I enjoy this event every year. Hanging out with friends, buying toys, and meeting the celebrity guests. In the picture below, Baby Skeletor is with three of the items I hope to get signed at the show this year. Cam Clarke who voice Leonardo in the original Ninja Turtles cartoon will be there, I hope to get his to sign my 200x He-Man, who he also voiced. In the middle is the Filmation Skeletor from MattyCollector. I want to get old bone-head signed by his voice actor, Alan Oppenheimer. The third toy in the photo is Krang from Ninja Turtles an the man behind his crazy voice, Pat Fraley will be there as well.


I'm getting super pumped. Other guests at the show include youtubers Jame Rolfe, the Angry Video Game Nerd and Andre Meadows from Black Nerd Comedy. Ted Dibiase who wrestled as The Million Dollar Man will be there as well as a few other local groups and celebrities If you want more information, check out their website..

No comments:

Post a Comment