Thursday, December 4, 2014

Recent ReAction Purchases

Here are some of my recent ReAction purchases. I really love the idea of these figures. I bought a huge batch of ReAction action figures over the Summer at FYE. Now, I've been picking them up slowly as I find them. Most of these were bought at Toys R Us.


I picked up three Pulp Fiction Figures so far. I love that I now own a Quentin action figure. I love that he cameos in that scene. The next figure I picked up was Sloth from the Goonies. I bought all the other Goonies this Summer. It took me a long time to find him.


I finally found a 2nd Alien. The Alien was actually the first ReAction figure I ever bought. I wanted one loose and one carded, so it took me a long time to find one I could open up.


I'm a huge stop motion animation fan, so I can't pass up Nightmare Before Christmas figures. These guys are very different from the other more traditional ReAction figures. Sally and Behemoth are both more stylized.


I also picked up the masked and unmasked Predator. Both of these guys look pretty good. They have tons of details sculpted on them. I really like the barbed spikes on his arm.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't picked any up yet,Kev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They made more Pulp Fiction figures than I thought. I was thinking they only made Jules and Vincent.

    I'm anxious to see what they have in store for the future. I'm curious if there are any plans for them to release some movie vehicles too.

    ReplyDelete