Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Toonseum on NBC

If you've been reading my blog for a while you've probably seen a post or two about the Toonseum. This comic and cartoon museum is one of many gems the city of Pittsburgh PA has to offer.
Here links to a few of my previous posts... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
 
So during the Sunday Night Football game between the Steelers and Bengals they showed some footage of the Toonseum while display the sponsors of the game. I'm happy to see them getting some press. It's such a cool place to visit. I've only visited a handful of times, since I live 6 hours away, but I hope to get out there again soon.
 
All the footage they showed focused on two different super hero exhibits. Too bad they didn't show off their amazing displays of original comic art and animation cels.
 








1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool,Buzz.I have a reprint of that Iron Man comic somewhere In my messy stash of mags.

    ReplyDelete