Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I've Done...

I don't want to delete old post. They draw in new people to the blog. I get a lot of traffic from people looking for things in Google Images. I didn't take the photos and write all this stuff down just to delete it in less than a year.

I have opened a photobucket account which gives me another 2 GB of space. and I will be storing pictures there to use on the blog. It makes posting to the blog more difficult and time consuming. I am considering reducing the size of the images I've use on some past and future posts to help save on space. This is also time consuming. I can't just take the images straight off the camera.  I will probably use less pictures on some of my future posts. This also encourages me to do video reviews, since youtube stores all them for me.

5 comments:

  1. Hope it works out for ya buddy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the same message today. Absolute bummer. I think I'm going to have to buy a google space package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going through my picasa album and cleaning it up. I deleted a few duplicate pictures (this caused some problems - I don't know what happened to my little avatar that should be next to this post) I am also starting to resize some of the photos, but it's time consuming.

      Delete
    2. Oh, my avatar/thumbnail thing fixed its self, cool!

      Delete
  3. Just went through and delete a ton of pictures from picasa album and delete a few older post of things i no longer own or wish to revisit at some point so i should be good again for a while.

    ReplyDelete