Sunday, July 20, 2014

A photo from my 5th Birthday

Here is a photo of all the kids that attended my 5th birthday party. The party was Masters of the Universe themed. One of the kids is actually wearing the goofy party hat in the picure. My mom had everyone hold the present they game me after they were all unwrapped to make it easy to write thank you notes.


I know it's a little hard to tell but there are some awesome 80's gems in there. My sister game me a Masters of the Universe puzzle. The kid next to her (with the party hat) game me Sgt. Slaughter and the Triple T. The kid in front of her game me Streetwise a police car Transfomer. One of the other kids in the front row (Will Smith, not the actor) gave me a metal He-Man lunch box that I used up until 3rd grade. The girl in the sitting in the upper right corner game me Night Stalker the evil mechanical horse from MOTU. I'm the kid with the heart-shaped sun glasses.

4 comments:

  1. Thats a great picture! What is the kid sitting right in front of you holding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna guess Bravestarr, Tex Hex figure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blast from the past! Thanks for sharing this one Kevin.

    ReplyDelete