Friday, July 11, 2014

Ninja Turtles Pizza at Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut has a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles promotion going on in conjunction with the new TMNT movie. They are serving up four different pizzas designed to match the four Turtles' personalities.


I decided to order one just for fun. Plus, I felt like it was a funny topic for a video. I hope you enjoy. Let me know who's pizza you like best if you try any of them.

_________________________________________________________________

 If you are going to the Great Allentown Comic Con tomorrow make sure you grab a flyer from me. Of course all the info is posted right here... so you've got the details either way. This FYE grand re-opening is a pretty big deal for me and I'd love to see as many of you guys there as possible. It's kind of near Staten Island so if any readers from NY are interested in going it would probably be a pretty easy drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment