Sunday, April 28, 2013

Tri-Klops - Vintage MOTU

Tri-Klops was one of my all time favorite Evil Warriors as a kid. He wore my favorite color and looked down right mean. I always thought it was super cool that his armor contained a holder for his sword. Tri-Klops came with a green sword and a glow-in-the-dark ring that a kid could wear. His action feature was his spinning visor that let you choose which one of his eyes was looking forward. In the cartoon they hinted at the fact that each eye had a different ability. He always seemed like the natural enemy for Man-E-Faces to me.



2 comments:

  1. I always like this character too and I had no ideal he came with a ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this guy too. Remember him from the mini comic book as well. An exciting new villian at the time.

    ReplyDelete