Friday, July 26, 2013

Homemade Movies

If you've read much of this blog you probably know that I like to make Stop Motion Animated videos with my toys. My friends and I have also made two stop motion shows (Animation Creation & Action Figure Adventures). In addition to these video projects, we have also made some live action "movies" back in our high school and college days. (If your interested you can find that stuff on our channel)

What I wanted to talk about today is a series I just found on youtube that I just love! It's got the no budget feel that pretty much every video project I've ever been involved with has had, but they pay so much attention to detail. The series is called Homemade Movies and they recreate scenes or trailers shot for shot from famous movies. The first one I saw was their Star Wars Trench Run video and I fell in love. The behind the scenes stuff is a lot of fun to watch also. Since they use toys for some of their special effects and wide shots I figured it was game for posting here on AFA.




No comments:

Post a Comment