Thursday, April 17, 2014

Scribblenauts Unmasked Series 2 - DC Mini-Figs

I previously posted about the video game inspired Scribblenauts Unmasked DC comic figures. I bought several figures from Series 1 trying to get Vampire Batman. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to buy the right blind box. Tonight I was at my local comic shop and I saw Series 2 was now out and Bane was one of the figures in this wave. Of course, I got to get Bane!


These little goofy cartoon versions of DC Comic characters come in blind boxes and include little figure stands that look like spiral notebooks.. I bought four packs and scored four different characters.


I was super happy to pick up Bane. He looks great, and is a little bulkier than many of the other characters. The purple monster with headphones is one of mystery figures who is blacked out on the packaging. In the first wave it was a little dude in a Green Lantern suit wearing headphones. Let me know if this guy is based on an actual DC Character.


 I also got the late 90's red lightning Superman. I really don't know what the storyline was when Superman became a blue or red energy elemental.I also picked up the modern Blue Beetle. I'm really happy with Bane, but I don't really care about any of the other three figures.



5 comments:

  1. Is the purple guy suppose to be Starro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Last night I couldn't figure out who the Scribblenaut guy was supposed to be dressed up as in this series. As soon as I woke up this morning I was like... oh he's Starro. I was actually hoping no one commented and I would change the post to make me look smarter. ha ha

      Delete
  2. I thought mutating Leela from Futurama when i got

    ReplyDelete