Thursday, May 24, 2012

Stinkor - MOTUC

Here is the first video review I've done for the blog. It includes a short stop motion animation at the beginning. I hope you enjoy it. Stinkor was one of the monthly figures for May from Matty Collector.




Stinkor is a classic character from the vintage line who has been given an amazing update. He come with two heads, a gas mask, a backpack, a shield, a gun. and two different valves.





Please let me know what you think of the video. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with the videos or what adjustments  to format I may make. The animation is sort of for my own entertainment. Here is a little Buzz Chuck fun fact... I don't have a sense of smell, so there are no comments on here about the stink factor. As a kid I though other people were making it up when they said the vintage Stinkor figure smelled bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment